So you’ve heard about Insomnia. Here, you will find a brief post detailing more about Insomnia, a sleeping disorder.
Insomnia is one type of sleep disorder that prevents you from sleeping fast and staying asleep for a long time. It might be both. You will be surprised to know that about 60 million Americans suffer from Insomnia frequently or for a long time.
Let’s see what Wikipedia says,
“Insomnia, or sleeplessness, is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired.” – Wikipedia.
In most cases,
- It affects your performance the next day at your job
- It affects your well-being
- It affects your memory badly
- It may destroy your personality
- You’ll probably make more errors at your work desk
- It has negative effects on your cardiac health, brain etc.
- Interfere with the quality of your life
An adult requires a minimum of 7-9 hours sleep every night. Due to short term Insomnia or long-term sleeping disorder (chronic Insomnia), an adult doesn’t get the required amount of sleep which prevents him from getting the required energy and vigor to give the best output the next day.
Causes of Insomnia
Generally Insomnia causes from some common habits,
- Depression or anxiety
- Pain or discomfort at night
- Environment extremities (heat, cold, light, noise and so on).
- Some medications to cure asthma, cough, allergy etc.
- Abrupt change of sleeping schedules
If you think that you’re more or less afflicted with this sleeping disorder, you should probably opt for a quick Insomnia treatment.
Treatment of Insomnia-
- Better sleeping habits (sleep hygiene)
- Tuning your bedroom to sleep better
- Consulting a doctor (Contact with Dr. Mamun for natural remedies)
- Getting relieved from anxiety
- Avoiding these practices that NEVER help you sleep.
- Sleep Schedule – Making & Sticking to a Sleep Schedule
- Contact us